From 12:00pm on the 15th July
With Over 15 different types of bubbles and sparking cocktails plus a free glass of Frizzante on arrival there really is something for every Prosecco lover:
· Free glass of Frizzante on arrival
· Over 15 different types of fizz and sparking cocktails to suit all budgets
· Outdoor pizza street food
· Sunday Roast and bar snacks available from the downstairs gastro pub
· Live entertainment and DJ’s
· VIP tickets with drinks package upgrade available
Standard Ticket Price - £5.00PP
V.I.P Ticker Price - £25.00PP (Includes 5 tockens for Prosecco/Fizz/Sparkling Cocktails)
For special offers and events
Tudor Barn Eltham is situated in heart of the Well Hall Pleasaunce, with good transport links from Central London and Kent, including road access via the A2 and Eltham Station for trains.
Tudor Barn Eltham has no parking facilities onsite. Parking can be accommodated along Kidbrooke Lane, which has no restrictions. Kidbrooke Lane can be accessed from Westhorne Avenue due to a road block on the A208 Well Hall Road entrance. Alternatively, Well Hall Road has a 90 minute parking restriction.
Eltham Railway Station is only five minutes away with fast trains to London Bridge via Lewisham (DLR). There are also regular Buses (124, 132, 160, 161 & 286) to Bromley, Catford, Chislehurst, Eltham and Woolwich.